Flower power

0

Thursday, May 16 by



Flowers are one of my favorite origami models to fold. There are so many variations--just in roses alone!


Of course the Kawasaki rose is a classic, but the variations on that theme are just as fun.


For the variations on a classics, I folded a QT rose from this old faithful origami website,




a jewelry rose on the bottom left,



a swirl rose in orange,

and my favorite--a full bloom Kawasaki rose (bottom).



This site has other flowers as well, one of the most unique of these being the cosmo flower. This model perfectly captures the persona of the big, colorful easy to grow flowers that I love to have in my garden.




Oh, and if you're curious, the folded letters design is from Jo Nakashima's youtube channel. I'll  be doing a segment on them next week.




Leave a Reply

contact me

I'd love to hear from you! email: origamigal22@gmail.com


Powered by Blogger.