Woodland creatures

0

Thursday, November 22 by

Well,  I was all ready to devote my time to some Thanksgiving decor when I hit a wall. There are very few origami designs out there for Turkey day. Yes, a few turkeys, but nothing too advanced or elegant. So I decided to make a bunch of other fall creatures to join my lone turkey.




turkey. instructions: 'thanksgiving turkey' on Origami Resource Center.



frog on a lily-pad. instructions: by Collin Weber.



fox. instructions: YouTube.


squirrel (and apple). forgot to take pics of this one before i gave it to my friend to fuel her squirrel obsession. instructions: YouTube

I really like how the frog on a lily pad design turned out. Using double sided paper definitely helps complete the look. Otherwise half the pad is white and half is the frog's color. A lot of the themed origami designs come from happypuppytruffles on YouTube.  Check out her designs here. Most of them are great for beginners/intermediates.


Leave a Reply

contact me

I'd love to hear from you! email: origamigal22@gmail.com


Powered by Blogger.