Brand new 'buds

2

Thursday, September 27 by



I've got some brand new 'buds! Well, earbuds that is... my old Apple freebies have been worn to pieces by my overuse and torn to pieces thanks to my puppy dog, Rosie. When I saw this tutorial on Crochet Clouds I thought I most certainly could give it a go. I have plenty of embroidery floss hanging around -- in my favorite colors too!


So here's my take on Gina's tutorial you can find here.





What do you think? I didn’t change much up from the original, but I would say you probably don't need four full skeins of embroidery floss. I barely used two skeins of 2.75 meters each. I really like the finished product, which hopefully won't tangle as badly as the original. Practical and pretty, what a deal :)




2 comments

  1. Oh this is such a great and cute idea! Your earbuds are now so original :)

    ReplyDelete

contact me

I'd love to hear from you! email: origamigal22@gmail.com


Powered by Blogger.